This piece has professionally articulated the best beard brush for short beards after an extensive research on beard brushes has been done. Beard brush is a salient rudiment as far as a man’s beard is concerned. These tool brushes enable users to keep the beard decent, clean, and good looking for as long as necessary. In most cases, these brushes are used to evenly distribute beard care products such as creams, waxes, balms, and so on. Are you just growing your beards and you wish to keep it decent looking? Or perhaps did you just shave your long beards and you are looking forward to adapt to the short beards lifestyle?
Well, you just hit the right post on the best beard brush for a short beard which would grant you the exact beard satisfaction and style you seek. There are hundreds of beard brushes available on the market today, but none are of the same nature, although they seem to perform the same function, nonetheless, they differ in quality, durability, and service delivery. Beyond reasonable doubt, as a potential buyer, it is quite imperative to consider a number of factors before final purchase, these factors include; bristle type, bristle cut, and handle material amidst others.
Best Beard Brush for Short Beards: Bristle Type
Beard brush comes in different types of fibers depending on the discretion of the producer. Selecting which works best for you is based on your discretion as a buyer/potential user. However, the most popular and frequently used includes Boar’s hair, Horsehair, and synthetic.
1. Boar’s Hair: This is actually the most popular of all fibre and the most frequently sought after. The boar’s hair is packed with complementary features that are perfect for the user’s beards and beard treatments. One of the most prominent features of the boar’s hair is the ability to retain oils while in use. This retention allows for even distribution of beard oil throughout the beards with each stroke of the brush. This feature eventually helps to reduce dandruff and beard itch.
2. Horsehair: Originally, this bristle type had its popularity in the early 1900s before it vanished due to the circumstances of the First World War. However, this bristle type, over the years had found its way back into the beauty’s world. The horsehair like the boar’s hair is a natural fiber that effectively distributes oil with each stroke. The difference between the two is that the cuticles on the short hair are not scaly compared to the boar’s hair, which as such makes this fiber most suitable for men with shorter and thinner beards.
3. Synthetic Bristles: This the most commonly used type of bristle. It is typically derived from either plastic or plants. Despite the advantages of the previously discussed two Bristle types. The synthetic bristles have found their way to the market today. Although they might not perform oil distribution as well as the bristle types previously discussed, nevertheless, they’ve gotten better in recent years. The greatest Advantage of this bristle type is the fact that they are cheap and at the same time effective.
Best Beard Brush for Short Beards: Bristle Cut
Irrespective of the bristle type, the way the bristle is being cut is very important in order to ensure accuracy and effectiveness (You most definitely don’t want to have a beard brush that has its bristles cut at the same length. Be sure that the bristle is cut in such a way that enhances ease of cleaning at any point in time.
It should be noted that the handle of beard brushes comes in primarily two materials; Plastic and wood. This is largely based on a personal preference depending on the choice of users. While the wooden gives a classic barbershop feeling, the plastic is non-porous and is very cheap.
Difference between Beard Brush and Beard Comb
A lot of brush and comb users wonder when to makes use of either or both. Peradventure you have a longer than stubble beard, then, you most definitely need both. The two equipment serve two different purposes although they can be interchanged under certain circumstances, nevertheless, it is better to let each tool perform the task they are made for. The brush is for distributing beard products such as balm and oil, properly massaging skin beneath the beard, training the beard to grow toward the direction you want it, as well as removing dirt from the beard. On the other hand, the comb is for styling the mustache and hair, properly distributing beard wax when it comes to styling, as well as detangling coarse and thick beards.
Although the comb can be used for properly distributing beard oil and training your beard to grow in certain ways, however, the brush performs the task better.
The beard brush is suitable for grabbing and properly volumizing short hair. The barrel diameter is about 1 inch including the bristles (0.4, not including bristles). The product has a ball-tipped nylon bristle that gently and perfectly holds curly hair. It has a lightweight wooden handle brush that is very easy to lift and make use of. In addition, it includes a heat resistant nylon bristle up to 180oC. It doesn’t promote any form of tangles, neither does it support pulling but very easy to clean and maintain.
- No tangles nor harsh pressure on the scalp
- It is user-friendly
- Made of wooden handle
- It is heat resistant
- Proper maintenance is required
As your beards increase in length, it produces oils that keep your skin hydrated on a daily basis. This factor promotes hair growth. This might result in the production of dry skin. Brushing your hair is not only meant for making the beard looks nice but to also effectively exfoliate the skin beneath your beards. The product is made of quality material; a 100% boar bristle beard brush and properly carved Pearwood. The product makes the beard softer, the skin to be healthier, and ultimately reduces ingrown hairs and intense itching. With the use of this beard brush, a lifetime satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Made of Pearwood
- It is durable and portable
- Enhances the production of beard oils
- Exfoliates the skin beneath the beards
- It is manually used and not electricity inclined
- Made specifically for short beards.
Experience the best hair brushing feeling with the Kingston grooming beard brush. The product is made of 100% boar hair with no Filler to keep the feel outstanding. Also, the curve design is made to fit the palm-size. It features a beechwood cut above it. The medium bristle stiffness is perfect or penetrating to the bottom of the waves or beards without scratching or having a rough feel. The product works great with oils, creams, balms, waxes, and butters as well; the product will effectively distribute these beard products evenly and all through the beard.
- Awesome contour design
- Perfect for short beards
- No handle, just a palm fitted curve design inclusive.
The GBS has one of the most outstanding and classic products when it comes to beard brushes. The product is designed to effectively carry out every beard brushing task users may want to carry out. The GBS offers a high-quality craftsman design and an amazing style. The product is made of outstanding and quality material that has proven to have withstood the test of time and vigorous usage. This beard brush is known worldwide for its effectiveness and proper service delivery.
- Very easy to use
- Natural wooden hair bristle
- Oval in shape
- Suitable or short beards.
- Bristles are a bit hard at first.
On an overall note, for a healthy beard life, it is quite imperative to take into cognizance the importance of a beard brush in order to foster a healthy beard growth. A compromise in the quality of your beard brush may eventually result into itching, ingrown beards, and ultimately, rough-looking beard. Selecting which works best for you is as well paramount. This piece has successfully articulated the best piece of beard brush there is in the market. Be sure to carefully examine the pros and cons of each product before the final purchase.
Although the top beard brushes available on the market have been properly researched and professionally articulated, nonetheless, the best of them all is the PERFEHAIR Small Round Brush for Short Hair and Beard Styling. The product is outstandingly effective and durable beyond a reasonable doubt, compared to its competitors or contemporaries.
In conclusion, it should be known that these products give users the best beard brushing experience in as much users know how to properly make use of the brush (mostly handling and brushing with utmost care) in order to ensure the best beard feel and also foster a proper beard growth.